• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**SOLD** Ashi Hamono Kitchen Knives: 180mm Nakiri, 120mm Petty, #6 Chinese Cleaver

Status
Not open for further replies.
xc0mz8.jpg

13z3d4h.jpg

2wg510w.jpg

1sguuc.jpg

2m4dmx5.jpg

2py9rb8.jpg

29kugat.jpg

rw5ama.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------

2a64g29.jpg

2ijlwxz.jpg

fx7yfo.jpg

208bdl4.jpg

5b5jt1.jpg

69nd06.jpg

10p5275.jpg

2cx7ndk.jpg

1rqm8z.jpg

200wizm.jpg

2mgl7xu.jpg

6jq43k.jpg

mn0yzp.jpg

2145biv.jpg

- Please note I currently have limited access to the internet, and may not be able to immediately respond to messages but rest assured I will get back to you within 12 hours and will ship promptly after receiving payment. Thanks for your understanding.

- First "I'll take it" followed by a PM or e-mail gets it.

- Paypal goods payment (please do not use gift option) or USPS Money Order accepted.

- Paypal fees and USPS Priority shipping are included with asking price.

All knives have been used for a few months in my home kitchen and sharpened a handful of times. All have good patinas forming. All come sharp. Fit and finish is exceptional. No issues on any of them asides from a bit of peppering on the bolsters of the petty as seen in the pictures. All come with original boxes, packaging, and papers. As far as I know Ashi Hamono is no longer accepting individual orders. Please let me know if you have any questions.

1.) 180mm Carbon Nakiri Asking $90 shipped **SOLD**

2.) 120mm Carbon Petty Asking $45 shipped **SOLD**

3.) 225mm Carbon #6 Chinese Cleaver Asking $140 shipped **SOLD**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back