• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD- Autumn Blade and others...

Lorien

Nose to the Grindstone
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello fellow knife enthusiasts;
For sale is this knife, which I call 'Autumn Blade'. You can find more photos/video and information on my subforum- https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/autumn-blade.1896958/

This price for this piece is SOLD $685USD, plus shipping, (usually about 30 bucks to the USA) paid via Paypal Goods and Services for your peace of mind and mine.

The 5.25" blade is .15" thick Cruwear, and the overall length is 10".
The handle is unstabilized walnut, treated with multiple applications of tung oil finish and coated with paste wax. The ferrule is made from 6Al4V titanium.
The sheath is 9oz veg tanned leather, with a multi application dye process which creates a certain amount of depth. It has a belt/belt loop tether and is designed for iwb carry. The fit is snug but allows for a quick and stealthy draw

The knife itself is a lightweight 3.55oz, and the knife and sheath together weigh a scant 5.35oz.

my9hQKg.jpg

YLN64fp.jpg

yM2bSF3.jpg

For sale is this knife, which I call 'Q Factor'. You can find more photos/video and information in the Custom and Handmade Forum- https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/the-q-factor.1878499/#post-21318862

The price for this piece is SOLD $425USD, plus shippingSOLD, (usually about 30 bucks to the USA) paid via Paypal Goods and Services for your peace of mind and mine.

The 3.5" blade is .156" CPM S35VN, and the overall length is just shy of 7.5".
The handle is G10, using a framed and pinned construction and is a slim .5" thick. The pins are bronze.
The sheath is 9oz veg tanned leather with a natural, waxed finish. It's designed to work with most aftermarket pocket clips, (ie; DCC and Ulticlip) and for neck tether carry. The fit is very secure and requires the use of the thumb break to unsheath the knife.

The knife itself weighs 3.3oz, and the knife and sheath together weigh 5.15oz.

L8k2y67.jpg

For sale is this knife, which I call 'Shedding'. You can find more photos/video and information in the Custom and Handmade Forum- https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/shedding.1868971/

The price for this piece is SOLD $785USD, plus shipping SOLD, (usually about 40 bucks to the USA) paid via Paypal Goods and Services for your peace of mind and mine.

The 5 5/8" blade is .157" CPM S30V with a high grit finish, and the overall length is 10".
The handle is deer antler shed, with bronze and .01" G10 spacers, and a cocobolo center spacer. The guard is copper. The handle will fit up to a size 8 hand but any larger than that will make using the knife difficult.
The sheath is 9oz veg tanned leather with a natural, waxed finish. It is lined with the most buttery soft deer skin. The fit is very secure, but allows for an easy, smooth draw and a satisfying thunk when sheathing the blade.

The knife itself weighs 7.2oz.

Shl1hyp.jpg

Additional information, photos and video of all these pieces, plus some sheaths I made for the CPK Boot Dagger can be found in the Available for Sale thread in my subforum;

Thanks for looking and please DM me if you are interested or have any questions.
Cheers!

Last edited:
Spectacular ALL! Most partial to the SHEDDING. :thumbsup: :cool:
thanks very much!

'Shedding' was a tough knife to make. Applying that 1200 grit finish on that S30V itself was brutal. I also didn't want to alter the antler much, so shaping the guard and spacers to match it was...fun

tung oil on unstabilized wood is my favourite setup - and your creation is a chatoyance example par excellence ... and your unique tanto shape is wonderful
just wow ; )

^^ Don't forget the sheath on this one the Shedding it's a work of art as well as the knife, beautiful package overall. If I had the extra jack I'd be grabbing this one.

thanks for the props, guys, much appreciated!

That's a very nice looking batch of knives, job well done.

Back