• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Benchmade Bugout

Next up is a Benchmade Bugout. I might have carried this once (can't recall) but haven't used it. I can't see any marks and the quality control was solid on this one. This was purchased from Dick's Sporting Goods, avoiding the risk of the insane amount of accurate knockoffs. Includes the box and standard items.

*SOLD*

ZyJ9CIz.jpg

Many additional pics available here: http://imgur.com/a/aHl0cOs

First up is a Ferrum Forge ArchBishop 2.0. This is the contoured version with a carbon fiber inlay that was only available directly though Ferrum Forge in a limited launch run. It is simply fantastic! The ergos, action, finish, aesthetics, practicality, etc. are spot on. The knife is in virtually new condition. I couldn't find any marks with the exception of a subtle snail trail on the spine of the blade that was there when I received it. As much as I hate to sell it, I just can't bring myself use it and am freeing up funds for another project. These didn't come in a box but the nice pouch and 1st Run dog tag are included.

*SOLD*

Last edited:
Back