• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold: Benchmade Griptilian Custom Shop 20cv/G10 sheepsfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

rperillo05

Gold Member
For Sale Only No Trades Please

Video

Benchmade Griptilian Custom Shop 20cv/Black G10 sheepsfoot. Great overall condition, has been carried, used and sharpened. No real signs of wear/use other than I have sharpened it. It was sharpened recently and is currently sharp. Only opened a few packages since doing that. Comes with original box and an extra clip. Action and centering are great! I was going to send this out for a regrind but would rather just invest in something else. This was a $220 custom shop order, looking for a quick sale.

$old shipped and insured PayPal G&S

Please post an "I'll take it" for what you want. I will PM payment info, if you can't PM please leave your email address in the comments. Please leave the comments open for purchasing, PM questions or leave your email, do not leave profile messages, I do not get email notifications for them. I only ship to PayPal addresses for G&S, know your local laws, US Sales Only. I ship the next business day via a method of my choosing, I will provide tracking info once shipped. Depending on some insurance amounts signature may be required for delivery. Prompt payment is appreciated and expected. I may choose not to work with people who have negative feedback. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back