• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**SOLD**Benchmade Tengu LNIB

All Sold!!

————
Up for sale today are two knives that are both in like new condition with original boxes. They have both had a couple times in the pocket, flipped some, cut paper to test sharpness and that's about it.

The Tengu was purchased by me direct from Benchmade because I didn't want to miss out on the first run. After having it in hand, I discovered I just don't carry knives that don't have a clip so I'm letting it go. Taking a big hit since I paid full BM price and have only carried it once. I also realized that the grind is not even on the tanto edge but it's not terrible so I'll knock off a bit for that as well. Otherwise it is practically unused. Yours shipped for $SOLD$

$$SOLD$$The Boos is the CM1 model with bronzed titanium and M390. I purchased it several months ago here on BF and liked it but then purchased a couple more front flippers so this one's going to a new home. It was flipped a bit at first and the pivot loosened up so I put a little blue loctite in it and that's it. I have not sharpened it and don't believe the previous owner did either. Yours shipped for $SOLD$

All purchases must be PP G&S, shipped ConUS only. First "I'll take it" posted in the thread gets it.

IMG_1906.JPG IMG_1907.JPG IMG_1908.JPG IMG_1911.JPG IMG_1912.JPG IMG_1913.JPG IMG_1915.JPG

Last edited:
Back