• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD. Bestech Knives - Zen

Status
Not open for further replies.

fewpop

Gold Member
SOLD. For sale is a Bestech Knives Zen flipper framelock folder. Never used. Flipped some; great little fidgit folder on bearings with smooth action. Very sharp & centered S35vn blade, no blade play, exceptionally nice anodizing on the titanium scales. Comes with original box. Check "utube" for videos with more details if you choose to.

The total price to your door for this folder is $77. (These retail for over $100 new.) Payment by paypal only ("goods & services", not the "gift" option). I'll cover paypal fee. Price includes USPS priority shipping with tracking number to USA mailing addresses. Prompt payment is expected.

No trades at this time, thank you. I reserve the right to sell or not to sell to whomever I choose. Buyer is responsible for conforming to your local regulations.

If you have any questions, please use email or forum message to inquire. Please post here in order to use the Bladeforums feedback option later, and then PM or email if you want it. First person expressing specific intent to purchase and promptly following up with clear communication & payment will get it.

Thanks for looking.
Photos taken today:

xXjhyKX.jpg

8mnK7ii.jpg

aKSNtiz.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back