• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD BJs and SFNOs

Soulrack223

Gold Member
All sold. Thank you hogs for all of the likes. Much appreciated.

I know many of you are going to be getting checks from the government soon that you may not be needing. Others of us like myself won't be getting government help and our small businesses are virtually shut down. This is my help a brother hog out sale. All are mint, INFI and unused from my personal collection. All purchased directly from Busse by me.

Choiless BOSS Jack collection: BOSS Jack Proto with Red and Black G-10 satin INFI, Boss Jack LE #223 with Blue and Black (Bruiser) G-10 satin INFI and BOSS Jack CG (Combat Grade) Black Paper Micarta and Jungle Green with Chuddy Bear black Leather Sheath.
Special Forces Natural Outlaws: SFNO LE #223 with Tigerhide Micarta and a SFNO with Tan and Black G-10 sabre ground and satin INFI. Absolutely beautiful design.
Really kick start (or add to(!)) your collection and buy all five knives for XXXX. Thanks for looking.

ZsG9sbG.jpg

UQ2h8d3.jpg

kTiow5V.jpg

88tqa52.jpg

cBZpdEL.jpg

lgriQ7M.jpg

Last edited:
Seconds on this if the deal falls through.......Special Forces Natural Outlaws: SFNO LE #223 with Tigerhide Micarta

Back