1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sold BNIB Cold Steel Recon 1 Tanto Blade S35vn

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Yimes, Mar 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yimes

Yimes Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

Sep 3, 2018
    This 4 inch blade Recon 1 is brand new, never used or carried. In fact I have owned it for exactly one day now and I am the original owner. The G-10 is just a little too grippy for me. Box and lefty clip are included. $75 all in.

Shipping is by Priority Mail to the United States only please. I do my best to ship the day after payment is received.

PayPal payment only and prompt payment within 2 hours of me providing my PayPal information is expected. The price includes shipping and PayPal G&S fees. I will generally go by the first I’ll take it in this post followed by a PM or email to yimes113 at gmail if you can not PM. I reserve the right to sell to someone else mostly reserved for in the case of excessive or overall negative feedback.

Thank you for looking and thank you BF!

Attached Files:

2. TheKnifeJunkie

TheKnifeJunkie

Aug 9, 2013
    I’ll take it.

3. Yimes

Yimes Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

Sep 3, 2018
    Sold to TheKnifeJunkie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.