• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD * BNIB For Sale Plain Mnandi Box Elder Burl Beautiful Inlays

Status
Not open for further replies.
SVgQg5B.jpg

XJTY48h.jpg

fpewK6G.jpg

Safe queen. Never carried. Never handled. Never sharpened. No blade play and is centered.

Includes box, paperwork, Never used sheath. CRK grease, tool, CRK sticker, CRK microfiber cloth etc.

BNIB We have a plain box elder burl Mnandi for sale. 400 USD PayPal G&S. I cover fees and shipping.

Birthdate April 18th 2018.

Please have positive reviews and account history. Know your local knife laws and be 18+. First to claim it will get priority as long as they fit the criteria above. Thanks

As perfect a Mnandi as you’re going to find, feel free to contact me with any questions.

^^^ This. The seller was new once himself, and someone gave HIM a chance.
I sent a note to "The Great White" so he could vouch for the transaction. Disappointing that i couldn't be given a chance to prove myself before it was sold.

Hey guys I write this in every single selling thread I post ( maybe 3 so far. ) It’s nothing personal. It’s a copy and paste standard disclaimer. I made sure it was included in the very first post. I did not edit it in.

I reduced prices and kept 110% ( still do ) communication as a new seller especially on my first items. It’s purely to protect myself and it’s far easier to sell to someone with data to reference. Again I apologize if I seemed cold, but it was posted in my original post and is every single time. I don’t know what else I can do besides that.

Hey guys I write this in every single selling thread I post ( maybe 3 so far. ) It’s nothing personal. It’s a copy and paste standard disclaimer. I made sure it was included in the very first post. I did not edit it in.

I just wonder how you would like to have been treated like that before you got some feedback. ;)

But not my concern. Your sale, your choice.......

^^^ This. The seller was new once himself, and someone gave HIM a chance.
Thank you... I follow your Facebook CRK-BST page and have bought 6 knives to date from there. I can't begin to tell you how frustrating this is. When someone won't sell you something it cut's to the bone. Guess I'm not trustworthy. I'm an honorable man! Scoutmaster for over 12 years, mentored 26 scouts to the rank of Eagle and taught each and every one of them the importance of Honor... frustrating.

I just wonder how you would like to have been treated like that before you got some feedback. ;)

But not my concern. Your sale, your choice.......

Oh come on, I’ve never purchased anything on here and I only sell. I kicked ass at my first 3 sales and continue to keep my communication. I treat every sale like it’s a million dollar deal regardless of price and I do so to build trust.

I don’t see how I can get this when I put it in the original post, it was not added afterwards.

I reduced prices and kept 110% ( still do ) communication as a new seller especially on my first items. It’s purely to protect myself and it’s far easier to sell to someone with data to reference. Again I apologize if I seemed cold, but it was posted in my original post and is every single time. I don’t know what else I can do besides that.

Give someone a chance to prove themselves in some way... don't ship until payment clears, make him pay for insurance... I don't know what bad experiences you've had, but there has to be a better solution.

Oh come on, I’ve never purchased anything on here and I only sell. I kicked ass at my first 3 sales and continue to keep my communication. I treat every sale like it’s a million dollar deal regardless of price and I do so to build trust.

I don’t see how I can get this when I put it in the original post, it was not added afterwards.

I'd be more concerned with a first-time seller than a first-time buyer. But I'll give either a chance, because I was once one myself. Just think if every seller did this, we'd never get any new blood in the hobby.

Thank you... I follow your Facebook CRK-BST page and have bought 6 knives to date from there. I can't begin to tell you how frustrating this is. When someone won't sell you something it cut's to the bone. Guess I'm not trustworthy. I'm an honorable man! Scoutmaster for over 12 years, mentored 26 scouts to the rank of Eagle and taught each and every one of them the importance of Honor... frustrating.

It’s not personal. We are dealing with text and data here not face to face. I’m sure from the sound of it you are an honorable very good person.

On the internet there are certain things I do to prevent friendly fraud, and instead of insulting someone I put in the disclaimer from the beginning. I look at the post history, transaction feedback, and account.

Again I apologize that you felt that way as it was not my intention.

I sent a note to "The Great White" so he could vouch for the transaction. Disappointing that i couldn't be given a chance to prove myself before it was sold.

Great White agreed to send a note... just needed a little time to prove myself...

I'm going to be listing a couple Mnandis on here soon. If you like, I'll give you a heads-up so you can get a crack at them. That way you can get at least one feedback. Oh, and ask your previous seller to give you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back