• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: BNIB Massdrop/Drop Ferrum Forge Crux – Bronze with Juggernaut milling pattern

Massdrop/Drop Ferrum Forge Crux – Bronze handle with Juggernaut milling pattern

Brand new in box. Unused. Never carried, never used to cut. Only opened and closed to check action for sale. I am the original owner.

3.4-inch S35VN blade. Titanium framelock. 4.2-inch handle anodized bronze with stonewashed finish. Matching titanium clip and backspacer. Ceramic detent ball. Steel lockbar insert. Caged bearings.

Solid lockup, no blade play, no lock stick. Great centering. Nice detent. In certain light I can see a few very small areas of darker coloration within the composition of the blade (see photos), but no scratches anywhere, not on blade, handle, or clip. Entire knife is as new. Comes with box, pouch, cloth, and silica gel pack, the instructions on which – "Throw away; do not eat" – I only partly obeyed.

SOLD ($120) via PayPal G&S. Price included PayPal fees and shipping. Shipped via USPS. Sales to verified addresses only in the USA.

First "I'll take it" followed by PM or email gets the knife, provided that payment is made promptly. I can take additional pictures or video upon request. No trades, please.

For questions or comments, please contact me via PM or email (jimmd@me.com).
gYqoIdb.jpg

sdMODMc.jpg

KpcUjPf.jpg

9BQ2FxU.jpg

w31YXB1.jpg

JGauo31.jpg

wYOxh5V.jpg

a3u5Lrs.jpg

H3qPiZX.jpg

mYGiDgz.jpg

cqIivNj.jpg

Last edited: