• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Boss Street

Catch and release Busse, Bosse steet. I've copied and pasted the description of the knife from the original seller. "Boss Street
Aside from some darkening of the scales it is in new condition. The edge has been thinned and nearly mirror polished on my Edge Pro. Recently completed sheath by me is from heavy 10/oz English Bridle with double row Olive thread. Threaded posts are set at 1.5" so the included TekLok can be oriented for vertical mid-ride or horizontal carry.
$350 Shipped

I received the knife in the mail today and decided I'd rather get the anorexic modle no choil (if it ever 20200709_163601.jpg pops up). The Pritle Made sheath is brand new and probably one of the highest quality I've seen. There are two tiny piece of coating missing at the top of the choil. Price is $350 shipped lower 48 (what I paid for it 3 days ago)

Hi Nosrak,

I will take it... can we discuss the detail?
I post my mail in your profile page

Wharton

Back