• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[Sold] Brad Southard Performance Series Tolk (Full-Size) - Blasted Titanium (LNIB)

Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my Brad Southard Performance Series Tolk

The knife is part of Brad's sort of Mid-Tech series, but it still comes directly from Southard knives themselves. There is more information available here: https://www.southardknives.com/southard-knives/southard-performance-series/. This model is currently sold out both on Brad's website, as well as on all of the knife retailers I have seen. The knife hasn't been carried, used or sharpened and is in excellent/like-new condition! I've also uploaded a rather extensive photo/video gallery though, so please take a look for yourself (https://imgur.com/a/X4csQrF)

IMG_6682.JPG

I'm looking to sell it for $sold CAD with Paypal G&S and Shipping included in that price

Image and Video Gallery (Includes action vid etc...)

IMG_6706.JPG

rotated.JPG

Specs & Features:
  • 3.87" blade of CTS-XHP
    • satin finish, with stonewashed flats
    • flat ground
  • 4.7oz (132.5g)
  • Gray blasted titanium handle
  • Blue accents: thumbstuds, over-travel stop & standoffs
  • Unique pivot and pin styled body screws
  • Flipper and dual thumbstud deployment options
  • Great action with both the thumbstuds and the flipper!
    • It has a stronger detent, but it fires out with authority and would be hard to get to fail
      • Can push-button or light-switch with the flipper
      • Can deploy using your thumb on the front thumbstud, or your middle finger on the rear thumbstud
    • When you disengage the lock it the blade has a very nice hydraulic feel as it drops!
    • Overall it just feels super solid!
  • Includes: All original packing and COA
IMG_6701.JPG
IMG_6673.JPG

Thanks very much for taking a look! Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you are interested in purchasing the knife!

Last edited:
Ill take it. pM i coming.

Back