• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold -Brian Brown Knives Mini Yeager #5 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rperillo05

Gold Member
Catch and release for me, just received this yesterday. For sale only, but may consider the right partial trade + $ for me, see below. Beautiful knife, I wanted to love this so much but it's just not for me after I got it in hand. Brian does great work and the combo of materials and colors is awesome. Only taken out after I received it, flipped a handful of times and that's it. Comes with everything shown, purchased from Brian directly and it is as received. Pics are from Brian right before he shipped it, 1 pic showing everything included is from me when I received it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/F8nS7P1JsYu68foJ6

$old/Traded PayPal G&S shipped, signature will be required. US Sales Only, know your local laws. I may choose not to work with people with negative feedback. I only ship to your address included in your PayPal payment.

I may consider the following partial trades + $ for me
-Exclusive Para 3's in new condition
-Updated Spydiechef in new condition
-Production Berg's, iron pup or maybe the Slim in new condition
-Kapara in new condition
***All must have Original boxes/packaging + at least $750, we each cover our own shipping and I'll include fees in that on my end as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back