• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD- BUSSE ASH1

rookie71

Gold Member
For Sale:

Busse ASH1- Micarta handle with factory edge. Battle Grade 1/4" blade. Very comfortable handles! Safe queen. Leather sheath not included.
Price- SOLD

TERMS:
- The item(s), are described to the best of my abilities.
- The first "I'll take it" in this thread gets it.
Please follow up promptly with PM conversation for payment information. I reserve the right to sell, or not sell, to whomever I choose.
- I accept PayPal G&S only. The fees and shipping costs in CONUS are included in the price.
- Shipping will be through USPS Priority with tracking number.
- Include shipping information in PM to me with PayPal details. This confirms your shipping address.
Please ensure your shipping information is correct.
I will do my best to ship within 1-2 business days of receiving payment.
By purchasing, Buyer assumes all liability and responsibility for purchasing, owning, and using the items in compliance with all applicable laws.

Thanks Mike

Attachments

• IMG_20191105_122906.jpg
    IMG_20191105_122906.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_20191105_123017.jpg
    IMG_20191105_123017.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
My apologies. Didn’t see it was battle grade. Didn’t specify if infi or it. Withdraw my claim.

Post updated with battle grade blade steel description and price drop.

Mike

Howdy, is the ASH1 a skinny? Still learning the different Busses. Is it new or used? Are you the original owner? :)

ASH1 is a skinny (1/4" wide) SR101 steel blade. I picked up knife here on Knifeforums and is in unused condition. Cool solid knife.

Thanks, Mike

ironwagon does not have PM ability. I left message on his profile regarding his offer.

Thank you, Mike

Back