• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* C81CFPE2 PM2 CPM S90V/CPM 154 Composite Carbon Fiber ParaMilitary 2 Grail

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a new C81CFPE2 PM2 CPM S90V/CPM 154 Composite Carbon Fiber ParaMilitary 2, it has only been out of the box for photos.

$SOLD to your door in the CONUS. PayPal G&S only. Price includes Insured Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation. Click on image to enlarge.

The first "I'll take it" followed by a prompt PM and payment will get it.

I reserve the right to choose who I sell to, if you just joined BF and have no posts, let's start with something less expensive please.

I have over 1600 positive feedback ratings on eBay. If you would like to check it out my user ID is dad_of_one.

I will be listing quite a few of my knives here on Blade Forums only in the coming months in order to cover some medical expenses. Thanks for looking!

RCShW7r.jpg

4PB0xQv.jpg

Iwq6OF5.jpg

8RAHKHX.jpg

AKbf3Re.jpg

W56Dfgt.jpg

5GQLQCr.jpg

oec99Au.jpg

0eTBacZ.jpg

B8CZ0n6.jpg

Last edited:
Very interested in the C81GM4BKP2 my email smelvin51 at hotmail dot com thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back