1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sold Case Tony Bose Coffin Jack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Right Angle, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Right Angle

Right Angle Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 16, 2017
    1. Case Tony Bose Coffin Jack ebony TB722011 154 CM date 12/07/11. Purchased from BF member, this knife is as new condition, not carried, used or sharpened, comes with original packaging. $old seller pays PayPal and shipping fees
    2. Sold Case Tony Bose Norfolk ebony TB722009 154 CM date 10/22/09. Purchased from BF member, this knife has been lightly carried in a slip, but not abused or sharpened, comes with original packaging. $Sold seller pays PayPal and shipping fees
    fullsizeoutput_5e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_5f.jpeg IMG_3051.JPG fullsizeoutput_60.jpeg IMG_3053.JPG
    No trades, US sales only. You are responsible for ensuring you may legally purchase and possess these knives/hatchets/tools. Keep all questions/comments restricted to PMs or email (jef121204 at yahoo dot com) with only "I'll take it" posts in this thread, followed up with a PM or email. Review all of the photos and information carefully and feel free to PM. I will accept payment via PayPal (with verified US PayPal address and US funded). Will ship within 1-2 days of receiving funds.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  2. StreamFisher

StreamFisher

Dec 19, 2018
    I will take the norfolk, thanks.

Railsplitter likes this.
  3. Right Angle

Jul 16, 2017
    StreamFisher send me an email for the Norfolk

4. StreamFisher

StreamFisher

Dec 19, 2018
    I have asked my friend to email you and pay it for me. Thanks, jef.

5. budwick82

budwick82

Sep 22, 2015
    Interested in the coffin...shoot me an email if its still available. [email protected]

6. Right Angle

Jul 16, 2017
    email sent to budwick82