• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[SOLD] Casio GW-B5600BC-1JF

SOLD

Selling a Casio G-Shock GW-B5600BC-1JF. I only wore it a few times on a nato strap with adapters. Comes complete. Comes as you see it and everything shown. Bought a Pro Trek that is larger. The square was a bit too small for me.

Function-wise, these are designed for outstanding timekeeping accuracy using Bluetooth® data communication and Multi Band 6, which supports automatic time setting adjustment based on one of six time calibration signals around the globe. Time information also can be acquired from an internet time server using the G-SHOCK Connected*1 app running on a smartphone.

Other functions include Tough Solar in combination with CASIO original power saving technology that delivers a stable supply of power, high-brightness Full Auto LED illumination, World Time, and more. A selection of six languages for the day of the week indicator*2 provides localization at the press of a button.

The GW-5600BC models feature a new type of band structure. The outer segments are made of fine resin embedded with metal parts, while the center segments are made of fine resin. The result is a band that is both light-weight and durable, with a glossy finish that looks great as well. A three-fold type band buckle makes fastening and unfastening quick and simple.

$155
PayPal Only
Will sell and ship to lower 48 States only
I will cover all fees and shipping.
No trades
Cross posted

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 75
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 69
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    199.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
I’ll take it. Does the bracelet have all the links?

pm sent

Last edited:
Back