• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[Sold] Chris Reeve small Inkosi Insingo Plain

Status
Not open for further replies.

f6man12

Gold Member
Chris Reeve Small Inkosi Insingo Plain handle for sale

I am the original owner of this knife that was purchased from an authorized dealer. I bought this small Inkosi and a large at the same time, which were my first Chris Reeve knives, to see which one I like better and I have decided to keep the large. This small Inkosi has been handled and carried in pocket a few times but has not been used to cut much. It did come with a couple of faint scratches on one side of the blade that can only be seen in the right light, which I was able to capture in a picture. As I bought this to be a user and since these were not very noticeable, I wasn’t too concerned with these. Everything else on this knife is perfect. There are no snail trails on the handles or clip and the edge is still the factory edge. I did untie the lanyard which is included in the box. It comes with everything it came with new: box, paperwork, sticker, cloth, allen wrenches and grease. Asking $475 $400 shipped to the majors. Payment by e-transfer preferred.

ozpb4jS.jpg

EBBbVTV.jpg

osyTVMj.jpg

VkSt6BL.jpg

8TRzFRo.jpg

sZtcdb0.jpg

jrUda1y.jpg

F9e4GBN.jpg

iUx3m4U.jpg

- Preferred payment is by EMT
- Shipping method is Canada Post Xpresspost with insurance and tracking
- I ship the same day (if possible) or following day of payment being received
- First “I’ll take it” followed by a PM gets it but I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose, if needed
- This is cross-posted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back