• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD CRK Umnumzaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamun1024

Gold Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

I have an unused or carried Umnumzaan with full kit for your consideration. Asking $SOLD

Pics: https://imgur.com/vN8D7KK

DM or email (mamun1024 - at - gmail - dot -com) for questions. Please don't clutter the thread with comments or questions. Thanks.

Couple of ground rules:
- Items will be sold to the FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it".

- I will confirm the sale by providing you with my PayPal email.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY after claiming a knife/item. I do NOT "hold" knives/items.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to an address different than on PayPal account, CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, less shipping, ONLY if the knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- Please contact me for International Sales if you are outside of the USA, or if your PayPal account is based outside of the USA, before committing to buy.

Price includes Paypal fees and shipping. Feel free to ask any questions or request further pics. PM me after you post "I'll take it" for payment instructions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back