• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Custom boot knife - Ed Martin Knives

sloth357

Platinum m0f0
*keep thread clean, no comments, direct all comments and questions to me via PM - thanks!*

For sale is a looks to be unused in new mint condition Martin Knives boot knife:

steel: .148in S35VN
blade: 3 5/8in hollow grind double sided
OAL: 7 1/2in
Comes with a well made and tight fitting leather clip sheath. Knife has black linen micarta scales

Price TYD via Paypal G&S CONUS: $235 NOW $195

https://imgur.com/gallery/KLEikuA

zLChZ2q.jpg

xnteQdZ.jpg

My small print: Buyer must be 18yrs of age or greater. Know your state's knife laws prior to purchasing. I take no responsibility once knife ships from my location- USA. CONUS shipping only. Payment via Paypal regular goods from a verified shipping address user only please. I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose regardless of order of "I'll take it" and "seconds". Ify buyers are skipped. No trades at this time. Please ask any/all questions in PM or email, thanks for looking!

Are you firm on price for the Ed Martin?
Thank you
Please text to 225-933-8775
Thank you
Charles

*keep thread clean, no comments, direct all comments and questions to me via PM - thanks!*

For sale is a looks to be unused in new mint condition Martin Knives boot knife:

steel: .148in S35VN
blade: 3 5/8in hollow grind double sided
OAL: 7 1/2in
Comes with a well made and tight fitting leather clip sheath. Knife has black linen micarta scales

Price TYD via Paypal G&S CONUS: $235 NOW $195

https://imgur.com/gallery/KLEikuA

zLChZ2q.jpg

xnteQdZ.jpg

My small print: Buyer must be 18yrs of age or greater. Know your state's knife laws prior to purchasing. I take no responsibility once knife ships from my location- USA. CONUS shipping only. Payment via Paypal regular goods from a verified shipping address user only please. I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose regardless of order of "I'll take it" and "seconds". Ify buyers are skipped. No trades at this time. Please ask any/all questions in PM or email, thanks for looking!

Back