• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold - Dan Keffeler Sasquatch

Mike157

Gold Member
Hi, as the title says, this is a Dan Keffeler Sasquatch, for sale.

The photo shows, that the steel is CPM-3V, with the delta heat treat. The handle scales are TeroTuf with black liners. The blade, tip to scale is 12-5/8". The overall knife length is about 18-7/16". The blade is 0.3" thick. The knife comes with a straight forward and solid leather sheath. There is a snap on the back of the sheath to secure the retaining strap in a retracted position. The knife came from Dan with the sheath.

This knife (well, most excellent chopper) has been lightly used to cut up a couple of Christmas trees. It is, without question the most capable chopper I have ever used. It bites deep. Though fairly heavy (about 2 lbs 3 oz), it is very well balanced. The handle is well contoured and very comfortable. There were some light stains on the blade from the tree sap, but it has a been completely removed. The blade edge still slices paper, nicely. It has not been touched up. The sheath has some very light scuff marks, visible in the photos. This chopper is in very good condition.

I'm asking $1,450 for it.
The first one to make contact with an unconditional "I'll take it" or private message gets it. I'd prefer no trades for this one. Feel free to ask questions. Though I'd like to keep this a more simple sale, in the US, I will consider sales to other lands on a case by case basis and for the additional shipping costs. PayPal works for me.

I'm on the west coast. If I miss any responses this evening, I will reply tomorrow morning.

Thanks for looking! Mike
xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Back