• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold: Defiant 7 Servo designed by Les George

Payment through paypal Goods and services only, prices include shipping and paypal fees. No buyers under 18 please, know your local knife laws before buying.
Prompt payment expected. First "I'll take it" has dibs. Not interested in trades.
I reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone for any reason.

Up for sale is an all titanium Defiant 7 Servo. This is knife is excellent condition, there's minor signs of carry/use but it's well hidden in the stone wash finish. The knife has a blue titanium pivot collar and standoffs and comes with a blue titanium lanyard bead attached. Blade steel is CTS 204P and I confirmed with Defiant 7 that this hollow ground blade was hand ground, the edge is nice shape and is almost polished. The detent is not super strong but the shape and size of the flipper tab make it easy to snap out even if your fingers are on the lock bar. Centering and lockup are excellent. Includes a padded zippered pouch and the defiant 7 branded baggie. Asking $325 $300 Sold!

https://imgur.com/a/XvTrTRR

Best way to contact me is by PM. My paypal address is: shmavey94@yahoo.com If you can't PM post a comment and email me at: shmavey@gmail.com (be sure to include your bladeforums user name in the email). Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Last edited:
Back