• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold: Desert Blade Works Rebel *Low Price Custom*

Status
Not open for further replies.

rperillo05

Gold Member
For sale only no trades please.

Desert Blade Works Rebel, this is a custom handmade knife by Trevor McDonough of Desert Blade Works. Great young maker, I have owned/own a few of his pieces, this custom Rebel being one of them. I am the original owner,I got this off a book order and he made to the details I requested. Great knife in like new condition, it has been lightly carried and used, but only opened packages, I am a Parts Manager so that is about the extent of my use besides opening my kids toys lol. Comes with drawstring pouch, COA, business card and decal. In my opinion for the price of his customs they are hard to beat. Centering, action and lock up are great. Only thing you will notice from higher priced customs is the symmetry. You can tell this was made by hand.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kiHvdcX3Xxe1QzJS6

$OLD shipped and insured PayPal GS.

S90V blade
Runs on bearings
CF back spacer
Blue flamed handle screws
Ti blasted and tumbled scales
Ti satin clip
2-tone acid washed/tumbled blade just shy of a 3.5" due to the special request blade shape
Just shy of 8.25" OAL
It's around 4oz, I don't have a food prep scale but on the small package scale at work it's .2lbs

Please post an "I'll take it". I will PM payment info, if you can't PM please leave your email address in the comments. Please leave the comments open for purchasing, PM questions or leave your email. I only ship to PayPal addresses for G&S, know your local laws, US Sales Only. I ship the next business day via a method of my choosing, I will provide tracking info once shipped. Prompt payment is appreciated. I may choose not to work with people who have negative feedback.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back