• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(Sold)DLT Trading Spyderco Red PM2 in M390

Prices are net to you Paypal G&S ONLY. Shipping prepaid via USPS Priority to continental US. Shipping to registered Paypal address only, no exceptions. Please examine photos for details on condition.
Preferred contact via e-mail to lenz32 at gmail.com (also my Paypal address), please, no PM's as I don't check the forum that often. First confirmed e-mail via time stamp will get an e-mail confirmation and instructions for Paypal. Thank you for looking!

Everyone knows this knife. This is from the last run of the DLT Red PM2 with the M390 blade. New, in box. Asking for what I have into it, $179(Sold)
DLT PM2.jpg

Selling as a pair. (Sold) NIB. This is the Victorinox Cadet Alox and Classic SD, Alox the 2015 Limited Edition (dark blue). They were stored in box, opened only for the photos. I looked for comparable pricing and I saw over 300 for just the Cadet to 79 for the 2019 model. The older the edition, the higher the prices seem to go with blue and orchid commanding the highest prices. I'm asking $129 for the pair and open to discussion.(Sold)
Limited.jpg Closed Box.jpg Cadet in Box.jpg Cadet Front.jpg Classic SD in Box Front.jpg Classic SD in Box Back.jpg

Last edited:
Back