• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD*Dublin 75-AEB-L / Westinghouse Linen

J. Hoffman

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is one of mu Dublin 75's. At 75% of the original Dublin, it makes a nice steak knife, small kitchen utility or even an EDC if you provide a sheath. (I can also provide a sheath at extra cost). The blade is flat ground AEB-L stainless steel at 61 Rc. It's approximately .080" thick and has a machine finish. The handle is vintage Westinghouse linen Micarta cut from a pressed rod so the fibers have a random pattern. The pins are also linen Micarta (new stock). The OAL length of the knife is 8-1/8" with the blade being approximately 4-3/8". This knife favors a small hand or someone that likes a smaller handle. I pay shipping and cover any CC or PP fees. I accept CC,PP, Money orders, cash or check. If you wish to pay with CC or PP, please IM me your payment type preference and email address so I can send an invoice. Shipped in the US $old
Questions and comments are welcome and appreciated.

Mark

Pile

Handle Close-up

Measurement

Last edited:
Back