1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

***SOLD*** EDC Flashlights (Olight, FourSevens, Maratac, Lumintop Reylight)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by uvalaw2005, Sep 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uvalaw2005

uvalaw2005

Jul 21, 2017
    For sale are two lots of EDC flashlights, ranging from LNIB (Lumintop) to carried and loved (Preon). All come with box (except Preon) and battery. Not interested in breaking up the lots so please do not ask. Please, no trades.

1. Copper Lot - Olight i3E-Cu EOS, Maratac Extreme, Reylight Pineapple Mini (with tritium installed), Foursevens Preon P1 - $100 ***SOLD***
    2. Olight S Mini Baton Brass and Lumintop Tool AA - $40 ***SOLD***

Prices include shipping to U.S. addresses with payment by PayPal Goods/Services (I cover fees). No trades, please.

First “I’ll take it” in the thread gets it. Please follow up promptly via PM and with payment thereafter.

Unless I have marked the lot as sold and closed the thread, it is still available.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  2. adrock2864

adrock2864 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2012
    Copper Lot

I will take this. PM Inbound

Adrock

3. riz_aaroni