• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Emerson XHD Commander SN#18

Ok guys, offering up my XHD Commander, this one is seriously the pride and joy of my collection, and it hurts more than a bit to sell, but new things await, and they require $$$ so here is your opportunity to own a truely epic knife!

Price: 590 (sorry no trades)
Priority shipped to lower 48.

Condition: Its been used, but very lightly, and shows zero wear. The edge is factory, all i did was strop it once. It been pocketed a few times, but always wearing an aftermarket clip, so the original clip is pristine.

Action: this knife has the absolute best action ive ever experienced. It has palpable recoil every time you flip it, due to a nice strong detent which causes it to explode open when fired, and of course, it drops like a guillotine. Also, since it has a hardened steel lockbar insert, you can basically just keep flipping it to your hearts content, no worry of wearing-out or breaking-in the early lockup.

SN#18

Blade: 156 thick, S35VN

Liners: .090 thick titanium.

Scales: .125 thick agressive waffled G-10

Back spacer: .200 thick titanium.

Lock insert: heat treated 17-4 stainless

Oversized/tubed lanyard hole

Truely a beast of a knife, large but still very carry-able, the extra width makes ergos amazingly comfortable. This knife is a dream.

If you have any questions, you can contact me at adamtroe@gmail.com
CLjWkp.jpg

TdixzS.jpg
VcGLXR.jpg
OfXXIu.jpg
KCm5Xu.jpg

iuK1fl.jpg
tNpCyW.jpg
YRQLFq.jpg

PS: If you remember seeing this knife for sale a few weeks ago, you are correct. I had posted this for sale, but decided to pull it as the monitary need situation shifted, and i just love this knife... but its back up for offer, atleast for now.. so if your interested, dont snooze on this one!

Back