• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - End of Month Sale

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
After midnight tonight, EST, I will not have the urgent need for cashflow, so this sales thread will be closed and the next time these are offered it will be at their true prices. But for now, today, here is an opportunity to snap up some of my modest work at greatly reduced prices.

Payment is via PayPal G&S (I will provide the email address in private messaging) and includes expedited shipping with full tracking and insurance.

First "I'll take it" gets priority. Upon payment, please also confirm your shipping address. Anyone taking two or more to be shipped to the same address gets a discount of an additional $15 off per item.

I and my hangry cat thank you for looking!

IMG_7930.JPG

Skaralpel
I call this one the Skaralpel, as a cross between a karambit and a scalpel. Cold blued (thus not food safe), very sharp, and ready to serve as a SD tool, general EDC or "tactical letter opener".

Specs:

Steel: 1084
Hardness: RC 60-61
Stock Thickness: 4 mm

Overall Length: 7 3/4"
Cutting Edge: 2 7/8"

Geometry: High flat/convex, zero ground with tiny 20° microbevel

Weight: 2.7 oz, 3.7 in the sheath

Handle: full tang, ring

Sheath: Black Kydex sleeve

Asking SOLD

IMG_7937.JPG
IMG_7939.JPG
IMG_7938.JPG

Stout Wharncliffe
This one is stout and strong, but slim to give it a good strength to size ratio. The handle to blade angle gives it serious cutting aggression without canting the wrist or otherwise compromising ergonomics, and the comfortable handle pops really nicely in bright light. It is especially comfortable and secure in Filipino grip.

Specs:

Steel: 80CrV2
Stock Thickness: 5 mm

Overall Length: 7 1/4"
Cutting Edge: 3"

Geometry: Full flat/convex, 15° per side primary edge, 20° micro

Weight: 5.2 oz

Handle: Black G10, yellow G10, camo micarta, carbon fiber pins

Sheath: Black Kydex
*note there is a little bit of rattle, but it holds the knife securely enough for vertical belt carry. Don't try neck carry, you'll lose the knife.

Asking SOLD

IMG_7934.JPG
IMG_7935.JPG
IMG_7936.JPG

Americanized Tanto
My third true (Americanized) tanto grind, and I am very pleased with how this "little" one turned out. Attractive, comfortable, sharp, and nimble, this one will get the job done with efficiency and style.

Specs:

Steel: AEB-L
Hardness: RC 63
Stock Thickness: 3/32"

Overall Length: 8 3/4"
Cutting Edge: 3" primary bevel, 1 3/4" tip bevel

Geometry: High flat/convex primary, convex tip bevel

Weight: 5.1 oz

Handle: Natural Zebrawood, Carbon Fiber tubes

Sheath: Coyote Brown Kydex, brown eyelets

Special features: Radiused spine for extra comfort in the Filipino grip (also very helpful with thinner stock such as this)

Asking SOLD

IMG_7931.JPG
IMG_7932.JPG
IMG_7933.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you my friend, I will send you a PM momentarily.

Sure, I'll update the message with your new total.

Okay, second message sent, thank you for your kindness!

Back