• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Fallkniven Gentlemen's Pocket Knife - Cocobolo Handles

Status
Not open for further replies.
This knife is SOLD

I bought this knife thinking it would be part of my EDC but after carrying it for a few days, decided it wasn't for me.
Still has its factory edge and I bought it new from TSA knives.
Super smooth action and locks up (Liner Lock) like a bank vault. Cocobolo handles.
It is 4" in the closed position.

$175.00 (Includes paypal fee and shipping)
USA sales only please.fallkniven (1).JPG fallkniven (2).JPG fallkniven (4).JPG fallkniven (5).JPG fallkniven (6).JPG

Here's the manufacturers description.....

Gentleman’s Pocket Knife appears to be a traditional, slightly old-fashioned pocket knife but if you look at it closely you will find nothing but modern materials and hi-tech solutions. Fallkniven had some professional hunters look at a handmade sample of the GP and their spontaneous review was: This is how a folding knife for hunting purposes should look! Aside from personal preferences, it's assumed that many will like the steel of this knife. The newly developed laminated cobalt steel is scary sharp and the knife features the reliable blade lock i.e. liner. A properly built liner-lock system is, in the opinion of Fallkniven, the world’s strongest blade lock while still being easy to deal with. This technical solution also means that the knife is easy to clean. Rinse it under running warm water and let it dry for achieving best hygiene and function. As the strong blade bolt is threaded, you can adjust the blade inertia to suit your personal taste. The blade joint does not require lubrication. Oil and grease rather attract dust and dirt and this will increase rather than reduce wear. The shackle at the end of the handle allows you tie a lanyard to the knife – you wouldn’t like to lose this beauty!

Last edited:
I'll take the Fallkniven Gentleman's Pocket Knife for $175 paypal. Please PM me your paypal information and I'll make payment today. Thanks!

Just sent a pm with my info. Thanks

SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back