• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.
  • Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Sold Ferro Concepts FCPC v5 plate carrier + shoulder pads

LNIB Ferro Concepts FCPC V5 base plate carrier and shoulder pads- sized for medium plates, color is Ranger green. Excellent condition- tried on once and put into storage.
New FCPC is $267 + $50 for shoulder pads = $317

Sell for only $sold papal G&S, I pay fees, insurance and shipping.

I will split up if I have confirmed buyer for both items- using ratio math PC is $SOLD pads are $sold

ferroconcepts.com

FCPC V5 Base

A decade long pursuit of innovation has created the Ferro Concepts Plate Carrier (FCPC). It has maintained its status as the forefront of lightweight and adaptable plate carrier design. Largely because we just can’t leave the special operations community alone. What you see here today is the...
ferroconcepts.com
ferroconcepts.com
ferroconcepts.com

Shoulder Pads

Ferro Concepts SHOULDER PADS offer maximum comfort and breathability. These shoulder pads give multiple options for communication and hydration routing. Made from a laser cut laminate with 1/4" foam and 3mm spacer mesh against the user's body. Sold as a set of two.
ferroconcepts.com
ferroconcepts.com

0BD6994F-984E-4948-895B-3A92DEC1692B-M.jpg

Last edited:
Back