• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Final PRICE DROP - TGLB and DGBM for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please find the knives below for sale. No trades at this time, thanks. I'm thinning the heard to drum up some cash for my anniversary. Prices include shipping and PayPal fees.

1. This is a User Muddy/Black & Red TGLB. I carried it for a couple days on a car camping trip we took this summer. As you can see from the photos there is some scuffing from breaking down wood. That's all I cut with it. The bevels seem a little uneven from side to side on the belly. I have the same issue on my other TGLB. Doesn't inhibit performance. It's the perfect project knife for stripping and a regrind by someone with more skills that me. Comes with an awesome Azwelke Sheath and fire steel loop. Nice think Kydex. Super well made. The sheath is snug with the perfect amount of thumb pressure to release the blade. $OLD

2. This is a brand new Black/Black Canvas D-Guard Battle Mistress. It has never been carried, sharpened or used to cut anything. This one comes with an absolutely beautiful handmade leather sheath by Pirtle Made. It fits like a glove and is even more impressive in person. There are a couple small handling scratches on the leather from me putting the knife in and out of the sheath. It's barely worth mentioning. Otherwise it's also new. It's an awesome rig. $OLD

Buyers are responsible for knowing the laws in their areas. Thanks so much for looking.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to others that bid. I'll note seconds and thirds if it falls through. DGBM still avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back