• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold Forged Butcher/BBQ set

Eric J.S.

Knifemaker/Craftsman/Service Provider
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
$550 Shipped! Forged BBQ set in 1084 and matching Dark Matter Maple burl handles! This is one awesome set if you plan to do some spring/summer outdoor cooking! Comes with a Cleaver, Carver and a Petty for finer work! The cleaver and Carver are both 5/32 at the spine and the Petty is 1/8. Bevels have been taken to 800 grit and semi polished. Please let me know if you have any questions at all!
FB_IMG_1585412856295.jpg FB_IMG_1585412859786.jpg FB_IMG_1585412862644.jpg FB_IMG_1585412865639.jpg

What a handsome set of knives! Perfect combination of natural and synthetic handle material. Really like the forged texture and color left on the blade.

What a handsome set of knives! Perfect combination of natural and synthetic handle material. Really like the forged texture and color left on the blade.
Thank you so much! I love the look of forged kitchen wear hand think the rugged look on a butcher set really fits

Love those handles!!! Wild

Red
Thanks! We always try to come up with unique materials and color combos for everyone, I'm glad you liked them!

Back