• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD. Forged W2 Kukri Style Chopper and Leather Sheath

Bailey Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is forged from some of Aldo Bruno's W2. It was clay quenched and has a hamon that can be seen better in real life than in the pictures. It was hand sanded to 1000 grit and then etched. The blade is razor sharp.

The handle is cocobolo that has been shaped and polished to fit well in the hand. It is held in place with flared tubing and G-flex epoxy.

The sheath is 7-8oz hand tooled leather from Wickett and Craig. I have a keeper strap on it, and the knife stays securely in the sheath, however, it can be drawn without releasing the keeper strap. I had in my mind that the cut out on the spine area of the sheath would allow for it to cant forward for an easy draw, and it does when the strap is disengaged, however it also draws like it would from a normal pouch sheath.

Dimensions
Blade - 8 1/2" tip to handle
OAL - 14 1/2"

Price - sold. I will ship internationally for an additional fee.

I have this posted elsewhere, so the first timestamp saying "I'll take it!" gets it.

Last edited:
Leave some for the peasants would ya!
Now that I have purchased two of Matt’s stunning knives, I will definitely take a break from buying, and focus on selling a few of my production knives.:cool:

Now that I have purchased two of Matt’s stunning knives, I will definitely take a break from buying, and focus on selling a few of my production knives.:cool:
your addiction to bailey knives is just starting...................there is no turning back

Back