• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD, Forty 4" Boot Daggers, Delta 3V

Love your knives, hate the way you sell them. I guess it's better than the SURVIVE! the business model of taking your money and in 4 years give you a knife but Jesus this seems to lend itself to the same few guys grabbing up all the interesting knives.

As someone who has a few Survive knives and likes them despite everything (and against my better judgment), there is just no comparison to that frustration. These boot daggers are hot now but they will start showing up in the buy, sell, trade thread soon enough just like the DEKs and the FK2s.

Last edited:
Interested - assume you'll post something in the CPK forum.

BTW - the Manix XL arrived safe & sound a while back. Thanks.

Glad it got there!

Shoot me a PM on the sheath so I remember to let you know, but yes otherwise I will post them in the CPK Sub Sale thread.

Yes sir! I am supposed to have my part timer back for a couple of weeks soon, so I may try to do a single run batch of boot sheaths for it.

Glad it got there!

Shoot me a PM on the sheath so I remember to let you know, but yes otherwise I will post them in the CPK Sub Sale thread.

Your inbox is full. I’m interested as well. :thumbsup:

If there were a better way to sell them I would

As it is, it's a big sale, not just 10 or 20.

40 knives is a lot for me to have ready to go at one time. This is the best I can do.

I appreciate that. I honestly do. I don't have a better solution for you, so I should probably have just kept my big yapper shut.

I far prefer that your area of excellence is in the making of the sharp and pointy things, rather than in the area of nifty ways to sell things on the internet. One is important, one is not.

Back