• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD, Forty, CPK Utility Field Knife, Delta 3V

Yup, exactly! :confused:

I dunno man, I think that the Universe is telling me something. Maybe I'll just wait for a preorder if & when or maybe no UFK.

Congrats to all those who scored. Well done and enjoy :)
Ah, you won't have to wait that long. I bet you get taken care of next sale for sure. I would take great pride in granting you a pity proxy if needed........:p

Ah, you won't have to wait that long. I bet you get taken care of next sale for sure. I would take great pride in granting you a pity proxy if needed........:p

Thanks brother but someone already offered their spot and I respectfully declined. If I can not score it on my own, I just wont want it. But thank you and I know that you mean the offer. which is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks brother but someone already offered their spot and I respectfully declined. If I can not score it on my own, I just wont want it. But thank you and I know that you mean the offer. which is greatly appreciated :)
I truly get the satisfaction of pulling one down on your own. That said, don't cut your nose off because of shit on your face(that is how that goes right?) If someone offers you their spot or a proxy, you should say thank you and accept, otherwise we'll just think you are rude and knifeless. Just because I think you are a prick and I would do it for spite, doesn't mean others aren't doing it because they value your drivel, I mean contributions, and just want to return the favor that have seen you extend many times.

I truly get the satisfaction of pulling one down on your own. That said, don't cut your nose off because of shit on your face(that is how that goes right?) If someone offers you their spot or a proxy, you should say thank you and accept, otherwise we'll just think you are rude and knifeless. Just because I think you are a prick and I would do it for spite, doesn't mean others aren't doing it because they value your drivel, I mean contributions, and just want to return the favor that have seen you extend many times.

I like this rude and knifeless version of me :D

Plus sh*t on face is humbling and builds character :p

Lastly, takes a good prick to know another good prick :p

Back