• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

<SOLD>Full Tang Bowie Repost

John Cahoon

JWC Custom Knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here's a big'un for me in a full tang bowie style. It’s 440C... 3/16” x 1 7/8” tall and 12"overall with 7 3/8” tip to scales. Professionally heat treated to 59/60. Features 30 degree dovetail bolsters in nickel silver, affixed with 3 internal threaded rods with marine epoxy. It's finished all around to 2000 grit.

Granadillo scales finished to 1200 grit with four stainless pins, finished with multiple coats of Danish Oil and Carnauba Wax.

Edge before sharpening was in the .015” range and the blade glides through phone book paper, leather, rope etc.

Handmade, lined sheath, wet molded for a snug fit.

Definitely an affordable bowie at only <SOLD> via paypal, check or MO, to include fees and CONUS shipping. This is posted elsewhere so the first time stamp prevails. Questions and comments welcome, and of course your satisfaction is my top priority.

This one has a twin that can be customized if you'd prefer something different.

You can see more of my work and like my page at facebook.com/jwccustom57
18-33 1.JPG 18-33 2.JPG 18-33 3.JPG 18-33 4.JPG 18-33 5.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Jack, I really appreciate your kind comment, I'm a big fan of your work!

Middle of page two so I'd like to consider reasonable offers, this really needs to find a home.

Back