• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold - GEC #488111EC in Red Linen Micarta - very short run.

#488111EC Great Eastern Cutlery Northfield Slimline Trapper with Muskrat Clip blade in Red Linen Micarta. I bought this new in 2014, it's as I received it. There are some light marks on the bolsters, it came that way. These were produced as part of very short run in 2014 for CK using some old stock 2011 muskrat clip blades. I believe only a handful were made in red linen and another small batch in sunbrite with the 2011 blades. I bought it from CK site when they went up and snagged one. Blade is perfectly centered, 6+ pull. Steel gently wiped with light gun oil. $SOLD
Price is all-in, USPS Priority Mail shipping & PP goods fees on me, insured. Comes with original tube and brown wax paper. No trade offers please. The first "I'll take it", followed by PM for Paypal information gives priority for the sale, although I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose. Please, no sales to persons with zero feedback. I ship within 1-2 days, except weekends.

Last edited:
Back