• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD GEC Hayn' Helper OD Green Linen Micarta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read first!!

PayPal, U.S. and over 18 only. I am not interested in trades. I try hard to give complete photos of each knife from all sides and an accurate description. You are welcome to ask questions; however, if you do ask questions that does not mean you are first in line for the knife.

First I'll take it (or similar words) in this thread, by PM (or email if you're not a paying member) gets the knife assuming payment is prompt. I will carefully check timestamps. Payment is expected shortly after you receive my PayPal information. If you need more time, let me know or I will go to the next in line. However, while my main concern is to be fair, I do reserve the right to sell to whom I wish.

Thanks for looking!

I bought this off the exchange. It has not been used or carried although I did touch up the blade. Includes the wax paper and tube. The blade is centered. Price is $50 which includes PayPal fees and USPS shipping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back