• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold. Giant Mouse GM3

Status
Not open for further replies.

fewpop

Gold Member
Sold.
For sale is my Giant Mouse GM3 folder. I am not original owner. Previous owner disassembled, cleaned, & lubed it. The action is great, m390 blade looks unused & is centered & very sharp. I have not carried or used it. There are a few snail trails on the pocket clip and some tiny scratches below the pivot on the clip side ti scale (see 4th & last photo). Comes with original Giant Mouse box & GM logo bag.

Overall a great example of a GM3 but not mint. Would make an excellent folder to carry & use. Could pass for new except for the above mentioned marks. Priced to sell.

The total price to your door for this folder is $255. Payment by paypal only ("goods option", not the "gift" option). I'll cover paypal fee. Price includes USPS priority shipping with tracking number to USA mailing addresses. Prompt payment is expected.

No trades at this time, thank you. I reserve the right to sell or not to sell to whomever I choose. Buyer is responsible for conforming to your local regulations.

If you have any questions, please use email or forum message to inquire. Please post here in order to use the Bladeforums feedback option later, and then PM or email if you want it. First person expressing specific intent to purchase and promptly following up with clear communication & payment will get it.

Thanks for looking.
Photos taken today:

uxtpK1a.jpg

IqXpcdW.jpg

YyD4Brc.jpg

pXhjsl1.jpg

JQdcs9D.jpg

zcnLLxy.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back