• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold Gransfors Bruks American Felling Axe Reduced

high desert

Gold Member
Just got it and I've decided it's bigger than I will use often. It's the 35" curved handle model. The previous owner said he cut one small tree down with it and I only split a few pieces of wood. I have wiped the head off with WD40 and coated the handle with linseed oil. There are no nicks in the handle and the grain is orientated correctly and the still factory edge is sharp and free of defects. This guy will ship UPS and it will cost a bit which is part of the sales price. Comes with sheath and axe book with warranty card intact. This one would almost pass for new except a little staining on the blade. Please post I'll take it followed by prompt payment. Please keep all questions and comments to private message if you can. I am firm on the price as I am going to take a bit of a loss already. No trades. $250. Thanks. Photos in a few.

Last edited:
Back