• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Gransfors Small Forest Axe, Ontario Rat-7, CS American Lawman, CS Med Voyager

For sale, prices including shipping for each individual item.

127173748_176902097409047_7054760795406126447_n.jpg

Gransfors Bruks Small Forest Axe - Never used, perfect condition - $180 - SOLD
Ontario Rat-7 w/Nylon Sheath - Lightly used, excellent condition - $100 - SOLD
Cold Steel American Lawman, S35VN - Lightly used, very good condition - $110
Cold Steel Medium Voyager AUS8A Plain Edge* - Used, good condition- $50
*this medium voyager is no longer made, and is an outstanding edc blade

Will sell whole package for 375, which is saving you 15%.

I'm sorry the picture isn't better quality, can't find great lighting anywhere in the house for a picture. The pocket clips on both the medium voyager, and American Lawman are somewhat worn, just a bit of the paint rubbed off. The medium voyager has some minor scratching on the front end of the blade from steel wool, but not bad.

The GB SFA, as mentioned has never been used. The reason for that is I also ordered a Wildlife Hatchet and find myself using that exclusively instead of the SFA for my purposes.

The Rat-7 is almost like new as well. Just did some minor tasks when I first received it. But much like the GB SFA, I am finding for my uses I don't need it.

I will accept payment via interac e-transfer, prior to my shipping the items to you.

Last edited:
Rat-7 and GB SFA are now sold. Will sell the Lawman and Voyager for $150 together, shipped.

Was unable to send that message. My email address is if you want to just email me there, send me the shipping info etc.

Last edited:
Back