• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* Harpoon Hunter in Vanadis 4e and Vintage Micarta

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Gentlemen,
I'm offering up one of my Harpoon Hunters tonight. The blade is Vanadis 4e heat treated to RC63 including LN cryo. The handle is bias cut vintage canvas micarta from the 70's to 80's. The guard is bronze and the spacers are black G10 and natural canvas micarta. If you're not familiar with Vanadis 4e, it is Uddeholm's version of CPM-4V. It's going to have better edge retention than 3V while retaining good toughness.
This one isn't fancy but if you're looking some edge retention and a nearly bullet proof handle, look no further. This one is a brute!

SPECS:
OAL: 11"
BLADE: 5.5" long, 1.6" wide. The blade has a 400 grit belt finish. The grind is full flat with convex behind the edge. The edge is down to 0.012" before sharpening.
STEEL: 0.17" Vanadis 4e heat treated to RC63 including LN cryo.
HANDLE: Bias cut vintage canvas micarta, bronze guard and black G10 and natural micarta spacers.
SHEATH: Pouch style leather sheath included.
Price: $SOLD Shipped USPS in the US
international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

u9xt4TPl.jpg

UVgQ1PSl.jpg

1FH7fiHl.jpg

J1uAvaFl.jpg

tqFjK2wl.jpg

dsbcJNVl.jpg

SvQ495jl.jpg

WpO6cGOl.jpg

Last edited:
Back