• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD. HELLE GT knife. BNIB

For sale. Sorry, but not interested in trades, at this time. I accept Paypal only, and prices include USPS Priority mail shipment to any of the 50 USA states. First posted "I'll take it" followed by PM for my paypal address, gets it. Payment should be made same day, unless prior arrangements have been made. Please ask any questions before commitment, and include 'send to' address, along with payment. I generally ship 24-48 hours after payment, depending on when work allows me to get to the post office. I'll do my best, and provide a tracking number once shipped. Thanks for looking.

HELLE GT. BNIB. Never used, carried, or sharpened. Comes in original shipping tube, with polishing cloth and booklet. Specifications
Name: Helle GT
Weight: 150 g
Blade material: Triple laminated stainless steel
Blade thickness: 3,2 mm
Blade length: 123 mm
Handle material: Curly birch
Handle length: 124 mm
Sheath material: Genuine leather
Sheath weight: 48 g
NOW $99.00 Sold to Osprey888
https://www.amazon.com/Helle-Outdoor-Hunting-Knife-Inches/dp/B0046WQVR4
Helle GT.jpg

BECKER BK4 MACHAX, UPGRADED MICARTA SCALES, AND CUSTOM SKYSTORM LEATHER SHEATH. Lightly used.
$100.00 sold to beestokk
BK4 with sheath.jpg
BK4 in sheath.jpg

BECKER BK7, It's been stripped, but never used. Comes with upgraded Leopardwood scales, and rides in a new Sagewood Gear scout sheath, that retails for $149.95 by itself. Here's more info on this beautiful sheath.
http://sagewoodgear.com/leather-sheaths/becker-knife-tool/bk7/becker-bk7-kcr-scout-sheath/
$110.00 sold to beestokk
Becker BK7 with sheath.jpg
Becker BK7.jpg

BECKER/RITTER BK12. New, never used, carried, or sharpened.
$100.00 Sold to Kenpo149

BK12 with sheath.jpg
Becker BK12.jpg

Last edited:
For sale. Sorry, but not interested in trades, at this time. I accept Paypal only, and prices include USPS Priority mail shipment to any of the 50 USA states. First posted "I'll take it" followed by PM for my paypal address, gets it. Payment should be made same day, unless prior arrangements have been made. Please ask any questions before commitment, and include 'send to' address, along with payment. Thanks for looking.

HELLE GT. BNIB. Never used, carried, or sharpened. Comes in original shipping tube, with polishing cloth and booklet. Specifications
Name: Helle GT
Weight: 150 g
Blade material: Triple laminated stainless steel
Blade thickness: 3,2 mm
Blade length: 123 mm
Handle material: Curly birch
Handle length: 124 mm
Sheath material: Genuine leather
Sheath weight: 48 g
$100.00
View attachment 1196795

BECKER BK4 MACHAX, UPGRADED MICARTA SCALES, AND CUSTOM SKYSTORM LEATHER SHEATH. Lightly used.
$100.00 sold to beestokk
View attachment 1196796
View attachment 1196797

BECKER BK7, It's been stripped, but never used. Comes with upgraded Leopardwood scales, and rides in a new Sagewood Gear scout sheath.
$110.00
View attachment 1196798
View attachment 1196799

BECKER/RITTER BK12. New, never used, carried, or sharpened.
$100.00

View attachment 1196800
View attachment 1196802
I’ll take the 12 please

Back