• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold: Hinderer XM-18 3.5 LNIB

rperillo05

Gold Member
For Sale

Pics

DLT Trading Exclusive Hinder XM-18 3.5 no choil Wharncliffe, working finish, black G10, and I added black standoffs. LNIB I not carried or cut anything with this. Nice action, centering and lockup. Comes with everything it did originally

No Trades

$old

Please post an "I'll take it" for what you want. I will PM payment info, if you can't PM please leave your email address in the comments. Please leave the comments open for purchasing, PM questions or leave your email, do not leave profile messages. I only ship to PayPal addresses for G&S, know your local laws, US Sales Only. I ship the next business day via a method of my choosing, I will provide tracking info once shipped. Depending on some insurance amounts signature may be required for delivery. Prompt payment is appreciated and expected. I may choose not to work with people who have negative feedback. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back