• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Hinderer XM-18 3.5" Spearpoint Gen.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear4142

Gold Member
US Sales Only
Payment is PayPal G&S
Shipping is USPS priority
Not Interested in Trades

Please view photos and descriptions carefully. Feel free to contact me via PM for additional questions or pictures.
I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose but I typically go with first dibs.

SEE PHOTOs:http://imgur.com/a/92JyvDv

Hinderer xm18 3.5" Spearpoint: This is a gen 4 in S35VN. Excellent condition with no marks anywhere I can see. Original edge, has newly installed PB washers that are still breaking in and comes with original washers as well. Also installed a brand new black g10 scale. Includes original box without the peanuts and the box is in rough shape FYI.
$OLD

Last edited:
I dont see a price?
As RoyalHolic mentioned, the price is in the bottom of the thread for $315. You claimed this knife 3 hours ago and have not responded to my PM. Please respond via personal message if you still plan to take this knife and send payment promptly. Thanks

Very sorry on my pages your post and responses are blank... I will pass for your sake. Please continue with sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back