• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD! INFI Coated Midnight Blue/Maroon Canvas Forsaken Steel Heart

I'm letting this go to fund another purchase. Minty fresh, midnight blue coated, maroon canvas nano fusion handle Forsaken Steel Heart for sale. It has some lighter colored areas on the edges of the maroon canvas handle. It has only cut paper and will come with the Busse cardboard sheath and in the Busse shipping box complete with slice of bacon tape.

CONUS only, unless you really, really, REALLY want this midnight blue beauty, are willing to pay international shipping costs and accept the risks that come with international shipping.

$385 PayPal G&S to your door. Less than what I paid with shipping from Busse. I reserve the right to sell/not sell to anyone for any reason, but generally the first "I'll take it" post to this thread will get it.

I'm not looking for trades at this time.

You must be 18 or older to purchase this beautiful piece of coated INFI and as buyer you are affirming that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept and possess this knife in accordance to the laws and regulations of your locality.

Thanks for looking.
hI5gHAf.jpg

BWgpjbR.jpg

jwi5AQP.jpg

PVFCmvk.jpg

Last edited:
How does the blade look in the bright light? Does the blue pop or Is it still a very dark color?

Back