• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Italian Leather wallet

fq55

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I've been making a few leather items as a way to pass time and post them up for sale as I make them.

Everything here is hand cut and saddle stitched and priced imho accordingly. If you are not happy with the purchase please reach out and I'll take care of you.

For those that care I use Ritza tiger thread from Germany and a French glue. The edges have been burnished and sealed with bees wax.

This is a four pocket wallet with a large cash slot.

The leather is a from Badalassi Carlo in Waxy Cognac. It has a lot of character and texture and is IMO very attractive.

More about the Badalassi Carlo Waxy leather used:

“A pull up leather from Badalassi Carlo with a distinct veining character that is accentuated with wear. It has a very soft hand and delicate to touch while still retaining a vintage appeal. Due to the tanning process, waxy is an oily leather that will absorb lots of wear and patina with use.”

Asking for $SOLD shipped

1FDEE0C2-0CA3-4510-8D83-52ED9BA17CF8.jpeg
27F76B5E-5210-49C9-95DF-696F8C75986A.jpeg
B41C3AC7-CE60-4110-8B79-8930F5C3F2DA.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you! This one is sold. I will ship out on Tuesday because of the holiday tmrw and send over the tracking.

Back