1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

* SOLD * JE Made Mini Zulu with clip sheath and bobtail fob

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Gary W. Graley, May 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999
    Got this in today, but it's a catch and release for me, smaller than I had anticipated but still pretty cool ;)

JE Made Mini Zulu with Titanium handle, S35vn blade with a half stop, fairly strong pull about 5-6 or so but easily pinched open.

Price shipped in the USA for $70 payment by US Postal money order or check if I know you, sorry but no paypal.

Includes a neat little leather clip sheath, I added my bobtail fob which helps in use as a place to anchor your pinky around as well as a way to draw the knife from the sheath or your pocket.

[​IMG]Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

and the clip sheath

Thanks for checking,
    G2

Captvideo likes this.
  2. wando

wando Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 6, 2008
    I will take it

3. wando

wando Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 6, 2008
    Please send me your information and I will mail you a money order.
    Thanks,
    David
    [email protected]

4. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999
    Thanks David, email heading your way,
    this one is now sold folks,
    G2

toocool006 likes this.
  5. The Shatz

The Shatz Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2017
    Good snag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.