• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Jerry Fisk Ironwood Bowie OVB

SOLD I have held a number of custom made Jerry Fisk Bowies. This 7 inch designed by Jerry feels as good in the hand as any of those, and way better than most.

Camillus and Fisk really hit a home run with this OVB joint effort. Most of you know the knife. I think that it is as classic and balanced as any bowie you can find anywhere. The pictures tell the story of this safe queen. This one has exceptional ironwood and is number 081.This link has all the details of the knife http://www.collectors-of-camillus.us/Knives/OVB.pdf
Every part of the knife: it's design, components, steel, tempering, quality of leather for the sheath, etc was the Very Best that Jerry Fisk and Camillus could produce.
The steel is 0170-6C.

You will note that the original MSRP in 2002 was $310.

MP4j7hvh.jpg
Jrc7i5gh.jpg
vtNAp9Wh.jpg
XwYyor0h.jpg
JVhS0mjh.jpg

QzvpIrdh.jpg

only $265 obo G&S shipped CONUS

Last edited:
FWIW, these are super nice. If I didn't already have one, I'd be all over this one. I wish Camillus still made knives like these. The Bagwells were real jewels too!

Back