• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco SOLD Jester G10 Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

toocool006

Gold Member
Hi y'all, got a little cutie up for sale today! Happy to do a deal with any of the other Spydies I have listed (Cento3, vintage delica and economy/standard - see my signature).

Spyderco Jester Gray G10 Sprint (VG-10) - $110

This rare and hard to find little Spydie is perfection in a tiny package. It's in fantastic condition, rating it B+ for a couple tiny discolorations in the G10 (see pics). The action is like glass and back lock makes the cutest *snnk* when locking or sucking the blade closed. Edge may have had the microbevel touched up but does not appear to have been sharpened and is pretty clean. I would love to keep it but been buying too many knives lately, it doesn't get pocket time, and I gotta keep the budget on track and resist the urge to fall into the collector mindset. So, not getting used, gets moved along to the next loving home. No box or papers with this one, but will be packed up in a leftover Spyderco Cat box I have laying around for safe shipping.

I prefer to sell but will entertain trade offers - I generally prefer smaller and slice-y knives, but let me know what you got!

First to post “I’ll take it” or PM me the same gets dibs. Continental USA only. Please PM me any questions so I can be sure you’ll be happy with what you’re getting.

Video I shot a while back: https://photos.app.goo.gl/JC7UWnrrNhnMoPnC8
ANOTHER Video because I know y'all LOVE videos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/4MeuuA2Au4ZDoccU7

93iV9ET.jpg

qlrsGrH.jpg

Nn1AsJu.jpg

joI5Eex.jpg

qKhl1bE.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take it for 80 or trade you a sprint run delica in vtoku2 or a manbug in hap40 plus a little cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back